HELL do i SO wanna Swallow back my words of naiveness. I WANNA SWALLOWW BACK MY WORDS!! These very "cuties" whom i called "cuties",...WOEee...they're totally, beastly pesky little dementors in adorable bunny costumes. Eff that already(im terribly deprived of that word btw).
Anywy yesterday morning i was told i had to relief teach a class whose math teacher was on course. Very well i thought, BRING IT ON. Afterall, i've been observing for the past few days and the kids were pure ANGELS. How bad could it get(u noe,i should have stabbed myself in the ass right here)
Barely stepped foot into the class & there u have little people wanting to pee so badly all of a sudden, little people dying of hunger, more little people dehydrating, and the very same little people talking ever so loudly and u start to find it hard to link their poverty syndromes to that remarkable level of verbal energy they produce.
To me, it was pretty hellish. My maiden teaching experience for you. The children may not realise but i was physically & emotionally drained(oh trust me at that). I kept my cool though, showing no signs of irritation or annoyance. They were quiet one second, chaotic the next, and back to silence. wtf? I think i was too merciful.
Don't get me wrong though, i still heart those buggas it's just that this time round, I've learnt. A kind of experience u'de have to experience first hand to know the lesson. Ima Pressin' On..
mood : Traumatised (LJ style)