Anyway, the girls headed home early while ngo & i(I infact) couldnt tolerate the movie abstinence any longer. Well, i cant hang out everyday, so when im given the chance, i'll really blast it. Which i did apparently. So off to cineleisure we went to catch 17aGaIn at 1 freakin' 50 am;) Woohoo;) look what've school done to me again damnit but i really dont care anymore.
And guess what, I LOVED THE SHOW<3 =))
If ur lookin' for a good movie this season, look no further. Watch 17again=) Starring all-time HSM cutie Zac Efron, with a different side of him. Somehow, he looks different in here. And with no Hudgens Hudgens in this screening, It's just ZAC and YOU. Free of "reality distraction" ! yay=D I actually managed to sit through(enjoyed it even) the approx 2hrs show battling my falling eyelids w/o an inch of effort. Screw Friday night charges. But it was worthit. dude. it. was. worth. it. wink*