Yesterday was the first time i ever crossed the causeway for shopping-cum-movieing-cum-eating spree with gurlfriends(pl,hp,ce)! Haha, the feel of going overseas other than with ur family has its beauty =)) Sadly F & W were working orelse we could siao tgt lol!
Apparently, i underestimated the potential amt of shopping that could be done and we ended up very rushed for time =S Although things were honestly, not say very cheap there, stuffs were pretty. Ima SOOMBA going back there....a matter of when only. Oh no, there'r so many things i wanna do and so many places i would love to go back to. URRrgghh.
Oh and i also wanna say that the aunty all four of us met was duper cute. I love her la! I feel so angelic after the good deeded inccident haha. May we all go heaven ya???
haha pardon me for the bullshit....but seriously, we are such sweeties.
Moving on, just wanna say, I'll be BACK (wiv the Schwarzeineggar tone). OH AND TWILIGHT RAWKED COZ AT THE END OF THE SHOW, IWAS MELTED BY EDWARD CULLEN. And ya know what? We'll call it a day here ^.^