I'm filled with excitement all because of Teachers' Day! ^.^ Excited, anticipative, enthusiastic, yet nervous. Guess all the 06s4 peeps are feeling that way too =) I mean...we've been practising for days ok!!And we're definitely not getting any younger nor fairer here SO treasure the days shall we! I truly hope the teachers we've dedicated our performance to will appreciate our effort!! After ALL the backstage secret class rendezvous, white lies(sorry msjee!), pon-tanning of consultations together(trying to make it sound essential..), mini displeasures here & there, hiding the truth from mrPow(failing very miserably..), fuming over who leaked the shit out of the beaver, mass sms-ing, luffters from our xtraordinarily horrid actions during the performance, retardid background sounds, accidental uneven tempos from pianist(me) at times, devoting of hours wiv gurlfriends to revise whole lyrics from scratch, perfecting our pitches for the song, production of video presentation by huiping,.....and so many so many more nitty gritties that may though be less strenuous than PW, but all speaks of EFFORT & LOve!! SO TO MRPOW AND OTHER TEACHERS!!! U BETTER LOVE IT....! OR ELSE THE LIGHTNING GOD..! MAY UR BUTT BE PUNISHED IF U DON'T AT LEAST SMILE!!!