This whole week sux. to . the. core. Already at the beginning of the week, I was told to complete the IRP thingy outside the staffroom by mr.P.....Alone. One thumbs-down for that. Seondly, was late for school on Tues. I swear i'll never forget that f****** mercenary munjen security guard man. I can never understand why he must be so damn blardy strict?! Uncle ah...it's a school...not prison camp can. No Golden nobel trophy either. Sumore now the organic chem so mind-wrenching! PLus today...i really dunno why everything must happen this week... Iv'e never cried my hearts out in a long, long while as of today. For once, ive never understood the saying "All good things come to an end" better than today. To my Bestest best budd aka bagus selamat cacak otah kakak..... I'll Pray everyday for a miracle to occur. Everyday. Whatever happens, how could i possibly ever forget the times wev'e shared be it good or bad??? Who's gonna spot my white hair Or pluck my good black hair randomly for no apparent reason from now on? ='( I promise i won't get angry or physically abuse u anymore!! Who's gonna bully me like u do from now!? Why must things turn out this way? PE and MAth and Econs will suck even bigger time from now on. Shit. Dont be surprised if im as lost as u r. Im seriously worried for my h1 physics too. As for now, i'd treasure and savour the every last bit of school days time wiv u to the very last drip-drop...yes for sure we'de still meet...but it's really not as simple as it seems. Thanks a huge big bundle of millions of bunches to Yinwhee dear for ur valued & much appreciated company tgt wiv jeh and me today! ^.^ u rawk big time! *huggs&kisses*
Final note as of this post: Love U!*huggs&kissess* jehjeh..~ ='I