Shocked. Dumbfounded. Unimaginable. Disgusted. Impossible. Screwed. Too much. Stupefied.
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!????!!?!!!!!!
These are the emotions running through my mind and heart profusely at this very moment. Why. WHY?...din't ur'e use ur brains to think?? That was the day u would never have forgotten ...well, today's the day i'de never forget too!well at least up to a right period. Now the many bits & pieces all seem to make up the big picture...it was never clearer. Yes..we live in a more open society these days but we dont necessarily have to follow and be so OVERLY open wat!! I dunno la..i may still be immature at this point in time. Or maybe when i grow up, it may all seem normal to me. But still, me given the chance, let me say this, id'e NEVER have carried it out ok. Wat on planet earth were ur'e thinking??!! Sorry but i cant get it straight. seriously. Even as im typing now, the mini hairs on my back are standing up tall. It's too much! I cant take it man! I'm so sorry but my impression of u has changed.
For now, i honestly have to bury myself in homework. I HAVE to forget bout it. I must stop pondering over the inccident. May God be with me always. Innocence is virtue. Bless u peeps & takecare.